Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, March 10

This Week I Have Mostly Been Listening To...

..U2's new album - "How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb"

I've borrowed the new album (and since I like it, it's now been ordered from play.com and should be waiting for me when I get home). It was alright when I first got it, but it's growing quite a lot on me. There's one song in particular that I just love. I usually fall for songs for the music/singing, and then listen to the lyrics..LoL. It's just great - track 3 - "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own". The verse has a nice chilled bass playing, and the chorus is just lush - some typical U2 guitary stuff going on, but it almost sends a shiver down my spine..it just sounds great!

Right - that's it for now - I'll do a proper blog some time soon. I'm off on hols on Saturday, so hopefully before then..or you've all got a looooong time to wait! :-P

Listening to: U2 - "Yaweh" (How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home