Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, February 17

An Actual Conversation I Heard

I know, I know - I'm copying VJ by putting up a conversation I heard. But I thought it was funny...

Bob (humorous guy who sits opposite me) is on the phone to support person 3 rooms away...

Bob : "I have a problem, I can't use email because Outlook isn't working properly"
Support person: "Could you send me the details in an email?"
Bob : "Uhhh, no. I can't use email because Outlook isn't working properly"
Support person: "Ohhh..."
**Bob hangs up phone**
Bob : "That bloke's a f***ing idiot."


Listening to: Foo Fighters - "Doll" (The Colour And The Shape)

1 Comments:

  • write more, more, more. I'm in bed, I'm sick, and I need entertained!!

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 17/2/05 15:26  

Post a Comment

<< Home