Tristan - enter the madness...

Wednesday, February 9

Lunch

Two, Four, Six, Eight, Who do we appreciate...

Lunch!!

Lunch is great. That's where I'm about to go. Just thought I'd do a quick blog while everyone else is finishing up.

Yesterday I went on MSN for a bit before I left work (BAD Tristan) and chatted to Mafia & Jen for a bit which was cool before heading home for piano/cinema/sleep.

I was late picking people up for cinema. My piano lessons with "Harriet" are meant to be 45 mins, but they always seem to last at least an hour cuz we just chat and stuff (oh, and do a bit of piano). Anyways, the piano lesson went quite well...must get some practice in this week. Left from there to pick people up and wee got to Showcase just as the film ("Ocean's Twelve") was due to start. When we got in the queue it said "Few" next to the film, and as we got to the counter, it said "SOLD". Arrrrrrrrgh. A snap decision was made, and we chose to see "Meet The Fockers". Tom and myself had already seen that, so we convinced the youth to see "The Aviator" instead. I really liked it, Tom said it was better than "Meet The Fockers", but the youth didn't really like it at all. Not surprising really - it's a biography of Howard Hughes that was 3 hours long! The acting was great, and some of the flying scenes were really cool. Parts of the story reminded me of Richard Branson's autobiography! They both were successful businessmen, both tried to break into an established commercial flying industry, both faced heavy opposition from the established airline and both faced bankrupcy & slander as a result! Right - I fear I'm boring you with this, so I'll stop there.

We went to Maccy's afterwards briefly, and then I dropped people home. When I got home, I went online for a bit before going to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Right - well, lunch is gonna happen now...mmm, baguette.

Listening to: Doves - "Rise" (Lost Souls)

1 Comments:

  • a very similar thing happened to us but in reverse. We were late to the cinema and were in the queue to see meet the fockers and it said few and was sold when we got there so we decided to see oceans 12 instead! LOL twas much betterthan i expected too!

    By Blogger Juckle, at 9/2/05 17:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home