Tristan - enter the madness...

Wednesday, February 2

Franz Ferdinand

"Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdiand

This song rocks so hard it hurts. Especially as it completely changes into a different song after about a minute! YEAH!

Listening to: Franz Ferdinand - "Take Me Out" (Franz Ferdinand)

PS - anybody like The Doves? They're playing at the Colston Hall on Weds March 2nd - tickets are £16.50 and I'm booking some soon (if they haven't sold out) for myself and my friend Mike (he loves them). Let me know :)

3 Comments:

  • their first 'gig' was at my friends house in Glasgow :) She's actually my housemates girlfriend, but is living in our spare room at the minute til she finds another place to live :D
    A little pointless trivia for ya :p

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 3/2/05 04:18  

  • who??? Franz ferdinand? or..the doves?

    By Blogger jengajen, at 3/2/05 12:43  

  • Franz Ferdinand.

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 4/2/05 01:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home