Tristan - enter the madness...

Tuesday, February 1

Bandwagon

Since everyone else seems to be doing it, I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon and post some lyrics that from songs I think are just "Gr't Lush" (How Bristolian is that!!)

"Iris" - Goo Goo Dolls
I can remember a point in my life (about 5-6 years ago) where I really felt these lyrics...

And I’d give up forever to touch you
’cause I know that you feel me somehow
You’re the closest to heaven that I’ve ever been
And I don’t want to go home right now

And all I can taste is this moment
And all I can breathe is your life
’cause sooner or later it’s over
I just don’t want to miss you tonight



"Walking By" - Something Corporate
Only heard this song in the last couple of years, but I can definitely think of a situation where I knew exactly what these meant..LoL...even longer ago than the last song though...

And these nights I get high just from breathing
When I lie here with you I'm sure that I'm real


"Copper Girl" - 3 Colours Red
I just like these lyrics...

Remember that girl who changed your world some time ago
A butterfly soul, you tried to chase, but eventually let go
An inbetweener, would possibly beat her but I don't think so
Around she goes, stuck in your memory, her voice echoes

Oh oh.. I will wait for that copper girl.....

Remember that girl who changed your world some time ago

Then she flew away, but she never did quite go..


"Soar" - Christina Aguilera
Even if you don't like Christina Aguilera, you'd probably like this song. Not her normal type song...hasn't been released either. Full lyrics are here, but here's the pre-chorus and chorus - fantastic...

In life, there's gonna be times when you're feeling low
And in your mind insecurity seems to take control
We start to look outside ourselves for acceptance and approval
We keep forgettin' that the one thing we should know is...

Don't be scared to fly alone, find a path that is your own
Love will open every door it's in your hands, the world is yours
Don't hold back and always know, all the answers will unfold
What are you waiting for, spread your wings and soar


K - well that's enough from me on that. I might update you later with other stuff. Maybe. If you ask nicely :-P

Listening to: 3 Colours Red - "Fit Boy and Faint Girl" (Pure)


1 Comments:

  • aahhhhhhhhh go on.....go on go on go on go on go on go on go on....pretty please with cherries and chocolate sprinkle and maple syrup

    that nice enough?

    By Blogger Juckle, at 1/2/05 14:05  

Post a Comment

<< Home