Three. Whole. Years.
>>reads last post<<
Wow, off-roading, sitting in a fast jet, going to a comedy club and making cake! That'll be hard to beat! Well, let's see what I've been up to in the last few years...
- I went to Ireland & Mexico for the first time
- I went to Mexico again
- Was best man for my best mate
- Saw my brother get his wings
- Went to New York, New York!
- Went to my first air show
- Went to my second air show
- Went to my third air show!
- Lis and I separated so she could have some "space"
- Visited Ukraine
- Went skiing in Italy (with my family)
- Went to Amsterdam (first on my own, the met up with my family)
- Went to Cyprus (for the first time - with my mates)
- Gave Lisa time, space, benefit of the doubt
- Jointly decided to get a divorce
- My Nan passed away
All in all, it's been a really tough few years. This has been countered with some great experiences and travelling to some amazing places.
I've been broken, I've been stretched and I've been pushed to my max. I've also been supported by some amazing friends, some fantastic family and learned a lot about myself through them and through God's guidance.
While my wife has gone, my heart torn to shreds and my nerves pulled apart, I've been blessed more than I can imagine by having better friends than I could have imagined and learned more about myself than I have in the last ten years.
Here's to a fantastic year ahead of new beginnings, new challenges and a brand new life.