Tristan - enter the madness...

Saturday, October 20

One Year

Hallooooooooo blogland!

So, how are you all doing!? I trust you are well!? It's been exactly one year since my last, rather in-depth, blog about spiders. It was such a hit that I've decided to do a followup post. The topic? Dunno...let's see where we go.

I've put Google Analytics on this page and here's a few facts about this page over the last year:
  • People still visit me...I average over a person a day!
  • 25% of traffic came here direct - you must have me bookmarked!
  • 24% of traffic came from Loz's blog!!
  • My most popular day was 20th of August 2007...I had 11 visitors that day!
  • The average time people spend on my blog is 26 seconds
The top 5 search terms are:
  1. shaun the prawn (4 hits)
  2. scortchio (3 hits)
  3. "eat divers" tristankoffee (2)
  4. enter the madness (2)
  5. reliance on technology (2)

Odd search terms include:

  • eat me tristan
  • giggidy
  • i'm a prawn again, tristan. i saw cod
  • is it safe for a cat to eat a mouse
  • toothpaste thespianism

What I've been up to

So, what have I been up to this past year? Notable things include:

  • going on a 2 week Spanish course in Málaga
  • working from 'home' in Northern Ireland
  • going on a off-roading day which included driving an off-road jeep, quad bikes, a reverse-steer Jeep and a Monster Truck....all for free!
  • sitting in the cockpit of a real Harrier
  • going to my bro's graduation and then going out on the town with the RAF boyz!
  • going to a funny comedy club
  • making brownies to rival the ones the Willy Wicket made (IMHO ;-))

Right, I'm off now...'til next year!

2 Comments:

  • ahh, it makes me happy to know that someone still cares about their blog : )

    I just randomly decided to look at all the blogs and your's is the only one updated... well done!

    By Blogger Gem, at 16/1/08 00:11  

  • Why don't you try to update this more often?? That is going to be much better.
    _______________
    hellnh | 12BET

    By Blogger hellnh, at 4/12/13 06:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home