Tristan - enter the madness...

Tuesday, February 8

Crazy Mean Desperado

In tales of great legend, there is often a hero, a villain, and a lady. They are legends because it simply doesn't happen in real life. Real life is much better. You don't have to try to exchange notes with crazy priests or have to drink poison to pretend you're dead and meet up with your wife. Or husband. Yes, real life is much better. Sometimes.

Last night I accomplished a legendary feat - I resisted going out after worship practice! I went home, surfed the 'net for a bit, read for a bit, and fell asleep just before 11pm. Wow! I can't remember the last time I went to sleep that early! Another really rare thing happened last night too - Tom updated
his blog! *claps* keep it up dude!

Anyways, I got home from work last night and didn't sleep at all. I watched most of the episode of Desperate Housewives before having some tea. Then ended up chatting to my step-dad for about 45 mins about stuff in general. It was really cool - don't it that often and it was really nice; especially as he's practically living in Cambridge (he's home for two weeks at the mo cuz he's been called up for Jury duty). I missed the worship leading session that "Harriet" was running before worship practice because of my chatting, but it was worth it. Worship practice was pretty cool - we did a "Dancing Generation" by Matt Redman from the Soul Survivor 2004 album. It rocks so much! It has a really nice bassline too - but then I always like that *grin* - fun to play and worship too..that's what it's about (if you play ;-) )!

Today is going quite well - not really that much to do at work to be honest. I think I'll ask Bob if there's anything he needs me to do.

Tonight I got my piano lesson (need to do some practice first - haven't started the piece I was given last week :-S). There's also a few cars of us going to see "Ocean's Twelve"...yay! Hopefully it'll be good. A couple of people have said it's worth watching, and another has said it was just boring. I'm hoping it'll be good.

Goodbye (too boring)
Peace out (that really doesn't suit me)
Inabitinnit.


Listening to: Offspring - "Gone Away" (Ixnay On The Hombré)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home