Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, March 3

No Sleep And Much Caffeine Make Tristan Something, Something

Go Crazy? Don't mind if I do! *%^&BLLLLLLL££$£"$$$)(*!~}{::.#][:

Well again, here I am. It's lunchtime again, and nobody's here! They all had to go to some company meeting in Abbey Wood (MoD place in Filton), but I had to stay behind and do support. Aww, shucks...I really, really wish I could sit through a boring company meeting.

Me, me, me...what's happened to me in the last 24 hours? Well, I got home from work yesterday and, *shock*, went for a run! Yes - I went for a run. I left at around 16:30 and got back about 10-15 mins later feeling completely dead! The good news is that I was wearing a knee support and so my knee is fine! Yay, back to my 'getting fit again' plan. Hopefully it'll strengthen my knee a bit too for when I go skiing :-S it would suck more than anything in the world if I went to see Dad to go skiing and couldn't ski. Got home, collapsed on my bed and wheezed for a bit whilst trying to drink water. After my shower though I felt much better. It's amazing how a run and a shower can make you feel really energised!

I got changed and headed into town to meet up with
Nathan at Pizza Express. Had some kind of chicken pizza which they put prawns on instead. Not quite what I asked for, but I wanted something new, and that's what I got! We met up with Mike for the Doves concert after that. I don't get to see him that often since we left uni, so it was a good chance to catch up with him. He recommended me for a job at his place a while back, but I had to decline an interview because it's in Gloucester and I really can't be doing with all that travelling - I don't have enough time as it is! The support band were called 'HAL'. They weren't too bad - average really. Nothing special; didn't get the crowd involved at all though, so not amazing for a live band. The Doves were pretty good; they kept switching instruments and stuff, and finished up with them all doing some percussion and stuff. They were very loud tho...yes..very loud. And I'm not just getting old - my 17yr old bro said the same..and he's like...17!

I stayed up VERY late last night...I think I'm getting an addiction to MSN :-S LoL

Today I'm at work acting a bit crazy and not quite making sense when I'm trying to fix stuff...thought that might not be that much different from my normal state of mind.

Right - back to work I guess. I've got a bit of a busy evening tonight. I'm leaving work at 4pm, and hoping to grab an hour's worth of sleep. Then I'm off to Dan's to give him a bass lesson at 5:30. At 6:30 I've got a Piano lesson with "Harriet" up at the church, and then a band practice at 7:30. When that finishes, I think we're going for a drink with Lucy to celebrate that she (finally) passed her driving test!

And, to conclude, there's a very funky Cheshire Cat out there that I need to give a shout out to. I'm not quite sure what a "shout out" is, and I think people in the office wouldn't apprecate the noise much right now, so I'm just going to say "Hallllooooooooooooooooooo" *waves* "Can you see me from the back?"

Listening to: Vineyard - "With You" (Surrender)

6 Comments:

  • *meh!* old UWE jokes.
    Can't believe that was you though!!!!!

    As for MSN ... you shud try sleeping at night rather than lying there talking to scary, strange ppl :p

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 3/3/05 13:40  

  • Heh, heh - yup, Mike and Nathan were there too. I told them last night that I told you about it and that you'd already heard it! We think Mohammed is becoming a bit of a UWE legend!

    By Blogger T, at 3/3/05 13:45  

  • Marf!!
    Silly UWE. Silly, silly, silly place.
    *Sleepy* I'm being more random than normal :O
    I'm suffering no sleep + too much caffine ... hehe, can u picture it ... Im at home, lack of sleep, caffine ... Argh!!!!!!!!!

    Have u ever wondered how much u can write on these?? I wonder if I could get a whole 'blogsworth'!!! Meh! Can't be bothered.

    Perhaps I shall go and dress in sackcloth. Afterall, I wouldn't want to cause any of my brothers to stumble, hehehehheheheheheheh!!! Like that happens anyway! Meh!!

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 3/3/05 14:25  

  • No, No. Try harder, do better!!
    If it's the last part of what I just said that you're talking about, then its *very* long, but u can read a wonderful thingy on my blog which I posted last night about women and modest dressing!

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 3/3/05 15:50  

  • I have got to sit in on one of his lectures.

    Sounds like a pretty class thing to do.

    What with all the 'Meh!'s?

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 3/3/05 23:31  

  • Meh! seems to be my response to everythng lately :) Tis a wonderful word ... although people give me strange looks when i use it in a conversation!!!

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 4/3/05 09:56  

Post a Comment

<< Home