Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, January 10

Brain Drain

I'm in a training course at work today. It lasts until Wednesday and my brain is fried already! It's all about something or other, and I've been bombarded with management speak and innumerable acronyms all day. They're setting us 'homework' too. I'm on a 10 minute break at the moment with nothing to do, so thought I'd just blog a bit.

Weekend was alright; had a website meeting, went to see "Alexander" (not too bad - not as good as "Troy", which in turn wasn't as good as "Gladiator"). Church was pretty cool. In the evening God just wanted to move, so we had a v.short preaching bit and it was mostly ministry and worship. I got lots of oppurtunity to try out some new bass stuff that "Harriet" showed me the other day, and some stuff that I learned from the vid (funnily enough, they both overlapped a little bit!). Afterwards we just stayed behind at church and chatted until about 11pm.

Also, my step-dad went off to start his new job in Cambridge yesterday, so got home and chatted to mum for a bit.

Gotta head back to training now :-(

Listening to: Buzzing in my head from management speak

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home