Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, December 23

What Video Game Character Are You? (said the Actress to the Bishop...)

When I took the quiz I came out as...


What Video Game Character Are You? I am an Asteroid.I am an Asteroid.


I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.
What Video Game Character Are You?

However, I would have liked to have been:


What Video Game Character Are You? I am Jetpac Man.I am Jetpac Man.


I love the outdoors; the sense of freedom, of adventure. I love the sensation of free-fall, and would parachute and bungee jump on a moment's notice. I know where I want to be, and I strive to get there, making great effort to collect what I need. I let nothing stand in my way.
What Video Game Character Are You?

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home