Tristan - enter the madness...

Friday, December 10

It's Chriiiiiistmaaaaaaaaas!!

Loz had a go at me last night for not updating my blog (three whole days..I mean...that's forever!!! Tom...)

Well, let's see. What have I done? Monday night was worship practice (do you see a pattern forming here). Wait..no, stuff happened before worship practice! Mum & Nick were due back from Kenya that evening so much tidying was required - of which Owen did a fair chunk earlier that day.

I got home and *shock* decided to go for a run. I last did this a couple of months ago, and so knackered myself out that I put myself right off! This time I would be disciplined. I'd only do a little bit and it wouldn't be so bad. So that's all I did..just down to the edge of the park and back. I almost even enjoyed it! I was still dead when I got back, but nowhere near as bad as the last time! I've also decided that the chicken+ham/bacon+sausage and bean melts had to go and now have ham/lettuce/cucumber/mayo baguettes for lunch.

After recovering from my 'run', I cooked some munch and watched a bit of TV. About 15 mins before I had to go to worship practice, I suddenly realise that I hadn't vacuumed or anything and that downstairs was a right state! Plus loads of washing-up to go in the dishwasher and some non-stick pans to wash! Grr. I amazed myself and did it all in 20 mins and managed to get to practice on time. At worship practice it was more singing. Again, I kept doing harmonies when I didn't realise it. I thought I was doing well for about an hour, then Jen told me that I was, in fact, making up my own harmony. Hmm...apparently some people would kill to be able to that (says Tom) and I keep on doing it without realising!! Anyways, after that we did our usual of popping down to the Sandringham (Tom, "Brian" and myself - Adam joined us too this time) and playing a few computer games there.

Tuesday was pretty cool. I think. Oh yeah - my parents stayed at my step-step-grandma's monday night, rather than drive all the way back after a loooooong flight. So they got back Tuesday. Had a catch-up with them about how their holiday was, and then went round someone's house to help fix their computer (if you know them, it's the family of "Sausage Head", if not, then you don't need to know :-P ). Tuesday was also when I made arrangements with Dad to go over and see him in March - we're going skiing near Salt Lake City - yay! I love skiing awwww yeah baby! YEAH!!!!

Driving - Owen passed his driving test! He's now loose on the roads in his car...lookout everyone ;-)

Wednesday. Well, I get the feeling that I may be boring you by now, but I don't really care. It was when people at work started noticing that I was eating 'heathly' food. My boss says it'll never last. I'm glad he said that, becuase it makes me want to prove him wrong - and that's the more motivation! Wendesday was also time for another run! I think I managed to do it a little faster aswell and then collapsed on the couch watching my step-dad playing Driv3r (research for a job interview) on the XBox. That evening was the youth discussion group thingy too. We did relationships (friendships + boyfriend/girlfriend type stuff). Went pretty well - I reckon it was the best one we've done so far. Was a good laugh too - we bought GIANT JENGA!!! That was cool. We also used the blocks to do a domino thing, and managed to make them go UP the stage steps, over the top, back down again and end up back where they started! I took a video of it with my camera which you can view here. (You'll need Quicktime Player to view it). Was fun! Simon also phoned me, and told me Green Day are playing in Milton Keynes in June and there's still tickets left! I am sooooo there! Yesssssss! Haven't been to a proper gig like that in years!

Thursday - that would be yesterday! Last night was our annual visit to 'Women Agow'. It's a Christian women's organisation that asks our worship team to play every Christmas when they have their "invite your husbands" type meeting (I think - I don't really ask! LoL). We had to get there for about 6, but were late. Managed to get all the PA set up and sound-checked in about 30 mins! Did our bit, listened to the preaching, and then took the PA back to the building and set it up for Christmas-on-the-Hill tomorrow (I can't be bothered to explain that right now). Then I got home and slept. That's me for now. Got youth tonight where I plan to have as much fun as possible and not get stressed. Heh heh. I promised Simon we'd go to Pizza Hut afterwards, so that's good. I'm starting to like the italian base pizzas now..mmm.

Inabitinnit.

Listening to: No Doubt - "Let's Get Back" (No Doubt) [No Doubt's bassist is sooo good...'specially on this album...aww yeah]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home