Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, November 29

Long Time No Sea

It's been aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages since I went to the seaside. At least a few months. And not quite as long since I last updated my blog. I can't really be bothered to tell you everything that's happened since then. I've been praying and thinking a lot about Something mostly - suffice to say that if I want you to know what Something was, then you'd probably know by now. I hope I made the right choice.

Right, anyways, back to other things. A brief summary of my life since Friday November 19th:

Bomberman: Played it, enjoyed it, handed it over to Youthclub.

Home Alone: My parents are in Kenya!!! Two weeks of being home alone. With Owen.

What game is this again? I've discovered that the phrase "Oh yeah, this is checkers" can be very funny in the right situation.

Scab: I burned myself on a soldering iron while trying to help fix a Gamecube joypad. It looked fine, but it's scabbed over now. Tom says it looks worse every time he sees it. This is it today...


Worship Practice: Last Monday at worship practice was amazing!! We worshipped for a bit and then stuck a worship CD on while Nick/Jen/Mark/Nessa prayed for everyone. While I was waiting to get prayed for about Something, I was just lying there in God's presence - it was amazing!! Haven't just relaxed with The Man for a very long time. I was great. Can't say that drugs or alcohol are better in my experience :-P

IT Staff: The IT staff at a company can be very frustrating and cause hours of extra work when they think you don't know how to install Windows XP properly. Grrr.

Prison: I volunteered to go to prison. On Boxing Day. To help lead a bit of worship. Ah ha..had you worried there for a minute. You thought they'd finally found out about The Incident With The Table Bracket. But nobody will. Ever. Except you. Who just found out. Maybe.

Food: Parents cooking food is great. Cooking for yourself sucks - though it does mean eating out a little bit more often...yummmm.

Ferarris: I pretended that I'd won a Ferrari and sent the pic to Loz. She sent me a very funny pic of her 'with' Michael Schumacher, but I accidentally deleted it last night, so I can't show you that. Here's me with a Ferrari, and the Ferrari by itself:

Well, 'till next time: Ta Ta.

Listening To: Nothing - still keep forgetting my Mp3 player. Grrrrrrrrr.


2 Comments:

  • ouch -- that scab looks naaaaasty!
    oh well, theres always something to be glad about.. even though you may have a naaaaaasty burn... be glad that your arm didnt catch on FIIIIIIRRRREEE!!

    By Blogger jengajen, at 29/11/04 22:44  

  • They say the camera adds 10 pounds....Tristan, how many cameras were on you? sorry i couldn't resist :s

    By Blogger Juckle, at 30/11/04 19:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home