Tristan - enter the madness...

Tuesday, November 9

Weekend Quote I

I just remembered something from the weekend away.

Luke Radford and myself were looking out of the bedroom window because I noticed there was a field full of sheep there! I promptly took the only action I could; I opened the window and cried a "baaaaaaaa" of greeting to our neighbours....one of them even looked up!

Luke: "Heh, heh, heh. One of them looked up; the one with the green on it's back.."

*laughter*

Luke: "Oh, they've all got green on their backs!"

That was really funny at the time.

Bye.

5 Comments:

  • green sheep?
    :-S

    I remember we bought a green chicken from Tescos once.. and we took it back and complained. I think the Welsh farmer should complain about those green sheep too.. doesn't sound too healthy...

    By Blogger jengajen, at 9/11/04 09:47  

  • I am having a very odd moment bought on by your blog....I was sure I had read more recent posts and yet each time I check your still on November 9th...now either I lept ahead into the future (scarey) or I dreamt it (freaky) but please update so i can see if I predicted your future :)

    See you in 5 weeks hurah!!

    By Blogger Juckle, at 16/11/04 15:15  

  • oooh whats happening in 5 weeks? is there a party? can I come? will there be balloons?

    By Blogger jengajen, at 16/11/04 18:14  

  • Can I come?

    And oh!!! Oh!!!

    I really wanna sing Holy Night... :)

    *Muahahaha... Juckle is under my power*

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 16/11/04 18:47  

  • There will indeed be balloons...and cake too....and my darling Tommy, you can indeed sing O Holy Night...might have to bring your own mic tho hehe!!

    5 weeks tomorrow...Mrs Emma Sealey...hehe got quite a ring to it!!

    By Blogger Juckle, at 16/11/04 22:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home