Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, December 23

Remember This? (said the Actress to the Bishop)

Jetpac!

Yes, Jetpac!

When someone was preaching at church a few weeks back, she asked if anyone remembered that game "Jetpac" on the Spectrum. I put my hand up...along with about 2 other people...hmm.

Anyways, as you saw a couple of blogs ago, I'd like to be the dude from Jetpac rather than a boring Asteroid, and I just found an emulator for Jetpac!

Enjoy -
Click here for Jetpack amazingness...

3 Comments:

  • it kept shooting me... and i didnt understand...

    By Blogger jengajen, at 23/12/04 15:35  

  • Instructions:

    1.Build the spaceship - You need to pick up the a piece of spaceship and then fly over the bottom of it to drop it. Keep doing this until the spaceship is built. You need to put the pieces on in the right order.

    2.Fuel the spaceship - pink fuel tanks will fall from the sky. Pick them up and drop them on the spaceship until it is "full"

    3.Fly away - once the spaceship is built and fuelled, you need to walk into it to take off!

    On the next level there will be different things attacking you and you'll only have to refuel. If you get really far, you get to build a better spaceship.

    Controls I find easiestuse:

    Up - P
    Fire - L
    Left - Z
    Right- X
    Hover -0 (zero)

    I tend to just keep the fire button held down the whole time to kill them nasty things.

    By Blogger T, at 23/12/04 15:42  

  • lol -- ok thanks.

    Im not sure if I'll try that again... they're just out to kill me like everyone else

    By Blogger jengajen, at 23/12/04 16:40  

Post a Comment

<< Home