Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, October 21

I-I-I-I Am Cornholio!!

I ordered what is possibly one of the coolest films ever made.  Kindof.  Anyways, I ordered 'Beavis and Butthead do America' from Play.com..it should be arriving today sometime!  Huh-huh..that's pretty cool.  YEaH!
 
Right then.  Yesterday I got home from work and just chilled a bit by playing a bit of piano and guitar and stuff.  Just relaxing a bit before going to stewarding-equippers  meeting to show them some basics of PA so that they can do stuff like put a CD on and get the hand-held mic working.  Phoebe phoned me asking if I wanted to go cinema and catch up, which I thought was a good idea, so I agreed.  We tried to get Hollie, Rach & Tom to come, but Hollie had double-booked, Rach was busy and Tom had already seen it (Phoebe wanted to see 'Resident Evil 2', which I already knew was going to be pants, but thought it would be worth a laugh).  So I had some tea (mmm, shepherds pie is gooood), then went to the stewarding thing to show some PA to people.  Only Jamie & Martin wanted to know, but that was fine by me!  Finished  up, and headed to Phoebe's to pick her up.  Chatted to her bro & ma briefly before heading off.  We went to ASDA and chatted a bit about stuff - it was really good to just catch up with her.  In ASDA I bought a bag of Cadbury's Shots and a bag of ASDA Fruity Coconut Mushrooms (Mushroom, MUSH-Room.  Badger-badger-badger..).  Completely stuffed myself while laughing/jumping at Resident Evil (the actress who played the female cop - Valentine - was soooooo hot!! I think it was the short skirt and tube top that did it, LoL).  Turns out the bloke who took our tickets - Dan - was someone I used to work with at CompuServe!  Chatted to him for a bit and now have a 'contact' in the cinema...free tickets are cool..huh huh.
 
OOoh, it's lunch time and everyone's leaving...I'll finish this when I get back.  Don't miss me too  much
 
Listening to: Vanessa Carlton - Album (Be Not Nobody)

2 Comments:

  • Ohhh it's a snake... it's a snake...

    Shame there wasn't any giant snakes in RE2.

    That's not Religious Education 2... there were plenty of snakes in Moses' time. (but were any of them giant?)

    What d'you think of the film? I agree, Jill Valentine was hot, but I was quite disappointed when they ALL survived that helicopter crash...

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 21/10/04 12:58  

  • you seen the brrring brrrring brrring brrring brrring brrring bananaphone badger thing?
    lol

    if not...dont worry! you havent missed much!

    snakes? haribo snakes?

    oooooh yum

    By Blogger jengajen, at 21/10/04 13:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home