Tristan - enter the madness...

Friday, October 15

MP3, Lies and Video Tape

It's Friiiiiiiii-dayyyyyyyy. YeaH! And praise God I've been healthy this week in spite of the fact that *everyone* is trying to infect me with this cold thing...even someone in Devon has been ill! (you know who you are :-P).

I never did see that film 'Sex, Lies and Videotape' - any good anyone? Aaaaanyways, I got an email from Creative yesterday saying they'd dispatched my replacement mp3 player - yay! Hopefully it'll get here before I go to London tomorrow so I can listen to my music on the way there and back, otherwise I've got 5 hours of driving in one day, and while Owen is good company, I think music would be a Very Good Thing to have ;)

Last night then. Yes, last night is what I'll talk about. Last night I got home from work and...uh...*tries to remember*..I think I just practiced piano a bit and stuff. Had a shower, had food and picked up Mark to go to Claire (Rycroft's) surprise 21st birthday party. We were meant to be there by 8, and I got thoroughly lost because they've just moved into a new house. I mean honestly, why are there dark country lanes in the middle of a city!??? And why aren't they on my A-Z!????? Anyways, after much driving-running-driving-running-phoning-running, we finally got there at around 8:10. I was worried because I didn't want to be late and ruin the surprise - but more fool me! She didn't turn up for another 45 mins! LoL. The party was good - plenty of nibbles, chatting and merriment. Rich (Rycroft) has one of those new DVD Vidcams! It was sooo cool..picture quality was great! Was very surprised! They had a vid of running around and stuff, and it didn't skip at all!
(Jedi-Emperor Voice) Impressive, Young One.
The home-vid we watched was actually a sort of Blair-witch rip off thing they did the other day where they chatted and then went into the woods to prove they weren't scared...and of course everybody died! Some memorable lines from the movie (I may be paraphrasing here)....

Rich: "Guys, I think the Stream of Blood is just ahead - that's what the sign on the gate said."

Darren (at several points in the film): "Stupid woman."

Darren : "Rich, no! You don't want to look. There's....bits."

Claire (while still running in camera shot) : **screams while "dying"**

It was one of the best films I'd seen in aaaages! LoL. Well done guys! **round of applause**

Anyways - better get some work done. Catch y'all later

Listening to: Switchfoot : The Beautiful Letdown


1 Comments:

  • I wish I had an MP3 player! lol i'll get one, but at the moment, my meeeean father wont let me have one incase I use the computer to download illegal mp3s... as if I would. The thought had never even entered my mind!

    wow sounds like a fun partay, Tristan! I'm going to a party next Saturday! I surprise 18th! some club somewhere in a town I've never even been to, so that's gonna be fun to find!

    ooo off to see delirious tonight! we've got one spare ticket, so im frantically tryin to find someone to come. no point wasting it. its paid for, but even though people wouldnt have to pay, they dont wanna come! :( oh well! it'll be great anyway lol

    By Blogger jengajen, at 15/10/04 12:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home