Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, October 11

Bon Jovi

I just realised why I don't listen to Bon Jovi much any more...the songs are great, but they're kinda depressing! "If you don't love me, lie to me", "Damned", "Bitter Wine", "You Give Love A Bad Name", "Bad Medicine"...blimey. I think I'll move on to the Corrs. Or maybe just listen to Bitter Wine first...that song might be a bit depressing but it is great. LoL - 'I'm a walking contradiction' (spot that song title..answers on a postcard to...)

3 Comments:

  • yeah the corrs is soooooo much better!
    "I never really loved you anyway", "what can I do to make you love me?", ...great lyrics! they sound pretty desperate... although, yeah.. ok. I have the corrs playing right now, oddly enough! lol
    "...I wanna take you for granted, drift while you're talking, bathe while you're downstairs and chat on the phone; fall asleep before bedtime, pass in the hallway, forget your birthday, and shrink all your clothes" hehe... I'm liking that song.

    Are you a Corrs fan?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/04 15:57  

  • hit and run and then i'll hit you again

    By Blogger jengajen, at 11/10/04 16:00  

  • LoL - how bizzare!

    Not a huge Corrs fan, but I do like the instrumental ones quite a lot - "Toss The Feathers" and "Erin Shore"...and yer those two songs you mentioned aren't *too* bad ;) well, time to go home now and tell the headache to go away..maybe it's from staring at a computer screen all day? Computers are SUCH a dangerous profession...

    By Blogger T, at 11/10/04 16:04  

Post a Comment

<< Home