Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, October 11

Nothing happening...

Well, work isn't that busy today. There's a bit more support work come in than usual (i.e. more than 1 thing for me to do in a day!), but I can't be bothered to get my head into the dev stuff now that I'm done with support..'specially as I'm going home in an hour and half. Hmm, when I put it like that it sounds like a bit longer.

Got worship practice tonight, only it's 'Month of Equippers' so I've got to run some PA intro stuff. If some new guys turn up I'll have to do some introductory stuff, however, if it's just the current PA team that's there, then I'll have to do some training for them, in which case planning on getting them together and just talking for a bit about what they want training on. Now here's the dillemma: I don't think any new guys will turn up, so I don't think I need to prepare for that. However, if they do I'm done-for cuz they won't have anything to do :-S Hmm...maybe I'll just prepare a *little* bit, and then I'll know what to do for the next few weeks.

I'm listening to Bon Jovi right now - always good to go back to the old favourites! "I'm wannntteddd...dead or a-live"...yeah! Used to listen to this CD non-stop!

Blather blather, yak yak..can't think of anything to say now. Maybe I should post a random question/quote for the day. Lets try to think of one...

2 Comments:

  • Q. whats the best way to clear your system out?

    A. sit on some cheese and swallow a mouse

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/04 14:51  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/10/04 14:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home