Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, October 18

It's Aliv...uh Arrived!

It's here (well, at home..I'm at work)!  My mp3 player has finally arrived.  I just checked the parcel tracking site and it says it was delivered and signed for by 'THOMPSON'.  Yay!  Now all I have to do is resist the urge to play with it when I get home.  Must...do...PA...preparation...
 
25 mins till mp3 player time (home time!)....Yeah baby yeah! Groovy!  Better get on with things so I can leave work on time.
 
Listening to: Aerosmith - "Nine Lives"  (Specifically "Ain't That A Bitch")

1 Comments:

  • It's been fun reading your thoughts by now you must be enjoying your mp3 player and I'm jealous..
    Saying hello and wishing you a great new day..

    By Blogger Marianne, at 19/10/04 00:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home