Tristan - enter the madness...

Friday, September 30

Hi Ma!

I just found out that my mum reads my blog!! Bloggers beware...you are not safe from your parents here!!!!

I guess I shouldn't have given her a link to it then :-S

So...just for mum (who is a voyeur - she likes to read blogs, but not to comment or blog)..."Hi Ma!".

I found this out because I'm in Cambridge visiting my 'rents right now. It's kindof chilled and nice - went out for a meal with Lisa, her friend, and about 20 of Lisa's friend's friends! Mmmm, Pizza Express.

Even got a little lost in Cambridge..LoL - fun.

Listening to: Il Divo - "Unbreak My Heart" (Il Divo)

4 Comments:

  • Hello number one son!
    (For those of you that don't know, that's chronological order!)

    Yes, I admit it - I read your blog! There, I've said it out loud. Not that you've been blogging much recently! Anyway, it was great to see you and Lis and Owen at the weekend, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. And I'm only commenting because you complained that I don't comment. So there we are.

    Talk to you soon. Love Ma xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/05 12:57  

  • Hello number one son!
    (For those of you that don't know, that's chronological order!)

    Yes, I admit it - I read your blog! There, I've said it out loud. Not that you've been blogging much recently! Anyway, it was great to see you and Lis and Owen at the weekend, and I hope you enjoyed it as much as we did. And I'm only commenting because you complained that I don't comment. So there we are.

    Talk to you soon. Love Ma xxx

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/05 13:01  

  • Oops - I did that twice. Sorry!

    Love Ma

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/05 13:02  

  • Hi Lozza

    Me get a blog? Nah, I don't think so - I'm not a 'blogger' kind of person. Anyway, it would be pretty boring. But thanks for the thought.

    Mind you it would good to tell everyone that I was up very early the other day to get to Huntingdon for a training course, and it took two hours to get there because the bus broke down. Then when I got there I found out it was the wrong day!!! It should have been the next day. So I repeated the journey the next day, and it took two hours because the bus broke down again!!! Talk about Groundhog Day! (and I won't mention that I fell asleep in the afternoon...)

    Be good now!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/10/05 08:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home