Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, April 18

Music I Likes

Wow, another week, another adventure. C'est la vie. Let's see, what new cool stuff happened last week? Got to see my gorgeous gal yet more - yay! On Tuesday I went to see 'Hitch' - it was pretty good! Made me laugh lots *grin*. On Monday I watched an episode of Desperate Housewives, and then on Wednesday I finally caught up with another two, just in time to watch the latest C4 episode!! Now there's only one that I haven't seen from a few weeks back (ignoring the fact that I've never seen the first two episodes!), and I'll get to see that when mum remembers to bring it home from work *grin*

Thursday night Luke had some people round to his for some munch, so went there. Friday was youth as usual including less crashed cars than last week. Saturday I managed to get a nice lie-in, followed by a youth leaders' meeting.
We bought a lawn on Saturday!! Because we're selling the house soon, my step-dad bought some turf, levelled the back-yard-rubble-thing that was behind our house, and laid down some lawn! He did this while I cleaned my room (*shock*) - it was a tip. Hadn't sorted out clothes from either of my holidays in March, so there were clothes everywhere. I found the contract for the room I'm moving into this summer so I can sign it and send it back! Yay!

I also bought a "
Chordmaster" from some website for cheap amount - was pointed towards it by lovely Lis :-D lorra, lorra chords coming out the yin-yang!

Yesterday at church was quite cool - Andy, Mark & Larry shared in the morning about their trip to Ukraine..it sounded great! I'd love to go there! But then I'd love to go to Russia really. Did I mention I'm half Russian? And half Irish? And half English. Oh, and not forgetting half American (*cringe* don't hit me!). And yes...I do mean 'half' for each of those. You don't understand? To steal a well-known phrase; Meh!

Lis has my mp3 player to steal my music at the mo, so I thought I'd give her a few recommendations here that she might not try otherwise...

Collective Soul - "Collective Soul" (their other album is OK too)

Something Corporate - "Leaving Through The Window" (again, their other album is alrite!)
Eli - Both Albums - He's a Christian artist, but I love his stuff...I played you one of his songs on Saturday night on my guitar :)

That's all I can think of without my mp3 player in front of me :) have fun y'all...and if you need a car...make an offer on Tom's that he has for sale!

Listening to: Maroon 5 - "The Sun" (Songs About Jane)

4 Comments:

  • D'you really think that I hadn't already copied over what you'd played for me Saturday night?? It's one of the first things I did :)

    I just wanna sit outside, it's nice, I don't wanna be inside without the sunshine.

    We should go to Russia sometime xx

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 18/4/05 12:46  

  • "To Russia With Love"

    ;)

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 18/4/05 15:21  

  • Sorry...

    Mustgo.

    It's harder to make it sound funny on the computer. :(

    *Sounds like Moscow btw*

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 18/4/05 15:22  

  • Write something!!!

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 21/4/05 12:52  

Post a Comment

<< Home