Tristan - enter the madness...

Tuesday, March 28

Should I Be Worried?

I decided to have a quick look at how people have found my blog recently. Here's some of the results:
  • tristan - wow..someone found me just by typing in my name!
  • ryan & tristan - Uhm...close enough.
  • tristan coffee - I can relate to this
  • tristan sandy - eh?
  • oakhall ski - interesting...I have been skiing with them a couple of times
  • "fast metabolism" - LoL...what can I say?
  • "il divo" - can somebody please explain how I appeared when you typed this?!?
  • "real life hobbit" photo - I never did.
  • bonjella for toothache - I may be a pain in the neck, but I think this is a little too far
  • ciao racing moped - from my trip to France/Italy?

...and last, but certainly not least

  • girls nude OR naked "stole their clothes" -krishna -aberdeen

Who found my blog when they put this into Google!? More importantly, what were you looking for!???

5 Comments:

  • interesting !! how do you do that?

    By Blogger Jen, at 28/3/06 12:18  

  • I use a free web counter from http://www.goodcounter.com/

    Loz has got one on her site.

    Basically, you sign up on the site, and it will give you some 'code' to put into your blog template. Should be easy enough to do. It then tracks how many people visit your site, how they got there and other 'green' stuff. Paul would love it ;)

    By Blogger T, at 28/3/06 12:29  

  • please blog baby

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 4/4/06 23:36  

  • il divo? come on tris, you may be getting better but i aint buying that!

    By Blogger Timmay!!, at 5/4/06 09:06  

  • so i've got my counter - how do i find out how people have searched - Sorry i know i'm like a total IT no brainer!

    By Blogger Jen, at 10/4/06 16:17  

Post a Comment

<< Home