Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, March 9

[Beer brandname] don't make ringtones but if they did, they'd be something like this

Anyone who watches 24 will know that distinctive CTU ringtone - boop-boop, bee-booooop. Recently we've all thought about how cool it would be to have the tone. Tom aquired it first for his new phone - he uses it as his ring tone. I stole it from him and use it as my text tone. Lisa has stolen it from me and uses it as *her* ring tone (it is v.cool..in a 24-geek kinda way). Anyways, I got to church yesterday and Loz let me in;

*Loz waves her mobile phone in my face*
Loz: "Oooh, ooh, text me, text me and hear my new tone"
T: "Uhhh, okay"
*T taps away and sends text*
Loz: "Listen carefully, it's quiet"
*boop-boop, bee-booooop*
*T grins*
Loz: "Isn't that cool!?"
T: "Read the text I sent you"
*Loz reads text*
Text: "Please not 24"

Listening to: people in studio chatting behind me about crap

4 Comments:

  • Usually when I put lol, I'm laughing inside.

    However, this was my honest reaction.

    'HaHaHaHaHa!'

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 9/3/06 11:03  

  • I feel left out now, stupid old phone :(

    By Blogger Gem, at 10/3/06 11:11  

  • For all of your CTU ringtone needs....

    http://www.ccir.ed.ac.uk/~jad/ringtone.html

    By Blogger T, at 10/3/06 11:13  

  • Gem come see me, get a shiny new phone :)

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 10/3/06 13:34  

Post a Comment

<< Home