Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, February 20

It's a Four thang...

Four Jobs I have ever had in my life:

1. Paperboy (age 11 - 17)
2. Provisions Replenishment Assistant (aka "shelfstacker") @ Sainsbury's
3. Customer Service for AOL/CompuServe in a call centre
4. Web Developer (current job - lovin' it)

Four Movies I can watch over and over:

1. Red Planet
2. The Matrix
3. Back to the Future
4. Indiana Jones

Four Places I have lived:

1. New Jersey, USA
2. Hampstead, London
3. Ponterewyd (Nr Aberystwyth), Wales
4. Bristol

Four TV Shows I love to watch:

1. 24
2. Desperate Housewives
3. Futurama
4. The Simpsons

Four places I have been on vacation:

1. Cayman Islands
2. France
3. Austria
4. Various USA places

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Google
2. BBC News
3. Dilbert site
4. Blogz

Four of my favourite foods:

1. Cake that Lisa Made me for my birthday (microwave it and cover it in Carté D'or...mmmm)

2. Lisa's Honey Chilli Chicken
3. Toasted Ham/Cheese Sandwiches
4. Almost anything chicken

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Bed
2. Skiing somewhere nice
3. With Lisa
4. Playing my bass


Four people I am tagging:

1. VJ
2. "Train Spotter" (via Jen's blog)
3. Timmay!
4. Norm (via Gemma's blog)

6 Comments:

  • OK all the travelling is great great great

    HOWEVER.....

    desperate housewives?????? really.....again i say it REALLY???? not sure what i can say about that.

    I will be working on train spotter but don't fancy my chances - will have to use a bit of wifey influence!

    By Blogger Jen, at 20/2/06 18:53  

  • 1. Bed
    3. With Lisa

    :o

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 20/2/06 22:37  

  • How did I know you were going to say that Tom!

    By Blogger Gem, at 21/2/06 13:28  

  • Predictable... I know.

    But I'm guessing you still laughed :)

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 21/2/06 16:32  

  • Trainspotter already has another name.

    Aikens.

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 21/2/06 16:34  

  • actually the long standing name is eded!

    By Blogger Jen, at 21/2/06 17:30  

Post a Comment

<< Home