Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, January 30

I Am Weak

I've been thinking and talking over the last week about how I'm going to approach series five of "24". It's already out in the US and it's coming to our very own Sky One soon (as you may have noticed from this post). However, Tommy boy has already got the first 5 episodes of it that a friend of his 'aquired' from the internet. I've been thinking that it'd be much better to watch on Sky One week-by-week and keep the suspense regular and paced. I mean, we're only a few weeks behind, so it's no big deal..and I'm sure I would have the will power to do it.

Then, on Friday, Tom waved a DVD in my vague direction that had the first four episodes on it.

We've now watched the first three.

So much for willpower!

NB - Tom's right..this season is awesome so far!!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home