Tristan - enter the madness...

Monday, January 9

Exercise 2b

Day 2 of cycling. Today I mostly did not get lost on the way to work, and got here in about 25 mins :)

Today I mostly did lie in, hitting snooze for 1½ hours whilst thinking "Don't want to cycle to work". I'm glad I did cycle - nowhere near as bad as last time...I think I paced myself better. And - bonus - my butt doesn't hurt as much!! The seat on my saddle is solid :-S

Well, back to church for the first time yesterday, and I was very tired. Was a real struggle to stay awake in the morning, but I think stuff entered my head in the evening! Also was the first time playing bass for a couple of weeks...got a blister on my thumb - doesn't hurt though...just gonna thicken up my skin. Also got band practice tonight, and a different band practice tomorrow (I'm helping out a friend - let's call him Spike-Head) for an hour, followed closely by the possibility of another band practice stragiht after that...so...3 weeks with no bass playing to playing solidly for 3 days! Ah well; I love it, so no complaints here.

Now...where did I put that coffee. If you're all lucky, I'll reveal my secret recipe for home-made mocha ;)

Listening to: Curious By Design - "Before Your Throne" (Uncontained)

2 Comments:

  • Nice one.

    I hope you can keep the motivation going.

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 9/1/06 23:09  

  • Heh heh, me too. Not that I have any choice - I won't be able to park anywhere in a few weeks so I'll *have* to cycle in!!

    By Blogger T, at 10/1/06 09:11  

Post a Comment

<< Home