Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, January 5

Exercise Lark

Well, I did it. I bought a bike and today I cycled to work for the first time.

I think I'm gonna get a refund - joke! It was a lot quicker than I remembered it being, and I wasn't really pushing myself. The hard part was when I got lost when I got off of the cycle track - couldn't remember for the life of me where I was meant to go after that - I almost ended up by Temple Meads! Whoops! Got here in the end though..that last bit of avoiding cars tired me out the most :-S I'm sure I'll find my way back tonight fine enough :)

What else..hmm, well Lis and I are up to Season 3 of "24" and have made our way to 2am (finished 13 episodes)...bring on episode 14! It's strange, because it looked like it could all be neatly wrapped up a couple of episodes ago, though we knew there were another 12 to come so things were bound to go wrong.

In other news, I'm hungry. So I'm going to eat lunch now (mmm, ham sandwiches).

*dribble*, lunch.

Bye, bye then.

You can go now.

Stop reading.

This isn't interesting.

LEAVE ME TO EAT!!!!!

4 Comments:

  • Isn't that what 24 always does?

    It's get half way through and feels finished and then you realise they've got another 10 hours left.

    Nice job with the bike btw. Pretty soon you'll be fitter than me. (not difficult though)

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 5/1/06 12:26  

  • tis a sexy bike ... pity about the man on it tho!! hehe.

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 5/1/06 19:10  

  • Certainly not the shows creators.

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 6/1/06 00:04  

  • glad to see everyone is back in the blogging world, hmm maybe i should follow suit....

    I shall shock you all i have never seen 24 and dont even really get whats its about so there :-P lol

    By Blogger Jenny, at 6/1/06 11:37  

Post a Comment

<< Home