Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, December 15

That's A Very Long Time

If you take 100 years and divide it by 4 you get 25 years; ΒΌ of a century.

You also get the age that I am turning today. I'd love to say that I feel old (though I don't know why), but the paradoxial nature of hanging out with youth means that I simultaneously feel both old (because I haven't a clue what they're on about sometimes and they don't remember things that I remember 'back in the day') and young (because I get to chat about school and teachers and exams and coursework and breaktimes and general school stuff).

When I got back from the concert last night, Lis needed some bonjella for her toothache, so I went out and got some. When I delievered it to her house, she surprised me with a (10-minute) early birthday present.

If I never get another birthday present this year, this will be enough for me. I love it :-D


Thank you baby!!




6 Comments:

  • lots more for ya here :)

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 15/12/05 09:36  

  • Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day! Was excited when i saw you posted as well :)

    By Blogger Jenny, at 15/12/05 15:16  

  • Happy Birthday (not very orignal I know, soz)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/12/05 15:38  

  • Happy birthday bla bla bla BUT BONJELA for toothache............wisdom tooth maybe???????Otherwise you need to ask for your money on that bonjela.

    I am just saying.
    Maria

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 15/12/05 19:30  

  • What he meant by toothache was gum ache, stupid teeth protruding through my gums is causing pain, bonjella eases it a bit :)

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 15/12/05 22:01  

  • Your not meant to eat it are you?EWW!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 16/12/05 18:48  

Post a Comment

<< Home