Tristan - enter the madness...

Tuesday, June 28

Yes Dear.

On Monday nights I go to worship practice. Because of lack of time, I don't get to see Lis at all :( I do, however, phone her :-D

Last night when I phoned her we were chatting for about an hour before I decided to go to bed. We said our goodbyes and I hung up. I went over, turned out the light and was walking back to my bed when I noticed my phone was ringing (it was on 'vibrate'); Lis was calling me back!

T: Hello?
L: Sorry, I don't wanna annoy you, but I forgot to tell you what I almost said a minute ago.
T: Okay...
L: Well, just before you hung up I was going to say "could you remember to text me when you get home." but I managed to stop myself.
T: LoL!
L: I know, I know; it's silly and probably not that funny.
T: ROFL!!!! Can you not tell I'm laughing!???? *breathes* Classic!!

Then I slept :)

Tonight I get to see her (yay!), and teach her some bass and go for some drive and eat some food. And stuff.

Listening to: Eli - "Do What You Said" (Now the News)

2 Comments:

  • Ah...I love the 'and stuff' stuff. hehehehe.

    Re-reading last nights conversation just made me laugh = funny looks from people in work. Ah well, they'll get used to me sooner or later.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 28/6/05 14:33  

  • I love you!!!

    blog blog blog

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 29/6/05 10:38  

Post a Comment

<< Home