Tristan - enter the madness...

Tuesday, April 26

Thank You, Come Again.

Normally I have less than 10 different visitors to my blog per day. Imagine my surprise when I checked my blog stats today to find that 44 *different* people visited my blog yesterday!! yes....44! Welcome to the half-crazy 44 (go on...name that film reference...)!!

If you're visiting my blog, leave a comment, tell me where you're from and a little about yourself...make this post have interesting comments :-D

Thanks for coming!

Listening to: Third Day - "Anything" (Offerings II)

5 Comments:

  • Hi. I'm Tom.

    I'm a blogger artist.

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 26/4/05 17:52  

  • Hi, I'm Lisa. I think you might know me ... I'm your girlfriend :p

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 26/4/05 18:26  

  • Hello, it is I!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 26/4/05 18:57  

  • I don't know why, but I'm still laughing about the 'I'm your girlfriend' comment.

    New catchphrase ahoy!

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 26/4/05 22:09  

  • Tom does that mean you're going to walk around saying "I'm your girlfriend" ??? I think you might get a fair few funny looks!!!
    Or then again, you might not. Who knows!

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 27/4/05 00:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home