Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, May 5

How Do You Know?

Okay, I'm getting confused, and it's totally my fault. I mean, I'd normally blame the government, but, seeing as it's election day, we don't have a government today.

I've got this counter thing for my blog that tells me how many visitors (not hits) I get in a day. On the days that I haven't updated, I get less visitors (5-6), but when I have updated, I get loads more visitors (22 yesterday)! Make sense?

No! How do people know that I've updated!??!? I mean, if you want to find out if someone's updated then you visit. You don't just happen to visit on the day that I've updated. This should mean that I get lots of visitors even when I don't update - because those same people would be checking if I've updated. Right? So come on people - tell me how you knew I had updated

That probably doesn't make sense, but hey; neither does this election.

Listening to: india.arie - Whirring noise of "Acoustic Soul" ripping to mp3 from my CD drive

3 Comments:

  • If you go to blogger.com and scroll down you can see recently updated blogs. That might be how people are coming across yours :)

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 5/5/05 11:59  

  • sounds like a good cd.

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 5/5/05 12:38  

  • Tis cos you get people logging onto your blog from many computers.

    (Maybe)

    And the frist time they login, they see the new post, the 2nd time, they are just checking for comments.

    ?????? Making sense am I soon????

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 5/5/05 18:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home