Tristan - enter the madness...

Thursday, May 12

Copying VJ - But I'm Not!!

Okay, I copied VJ again and took a couple of tests....I didn't copy her results though!

On the day I was born, this was No 1. in the UK charts...
"(Just Like) Starting Over" - John Lennon

My Name Means...
Bold - and is of welsh origin. *raises eyebrow* - I always thought it meant 'Tragic' or 'Tragedy'. It does have a celtic origin thought, so I think I'll let them off ;)

My Mexican Name Is...
Don Crespin - how cool is that!!?


Your #1 Match: ENFP




The Inspirer

You love being around people, and you are deeply committed to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're qutie the storyteller!

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist.


4 Comments:

  • Tristan whenever I see your name it takes me back to my days at college doing music....The forst time I heard the name Tristan was in the opera (aria?) Tristan and Isolde............that one did my head in it was very tricky!!

    By Blogger Juckle, at 12/5/05 16:35  

  • Dude. I want my personality back. It was mine first!

    By Blogger Valancy Jane, at 12/5/05 23:44  

  • Update??????????????????

    By Blogger Mafia!, at 16/5/05 11:34  

  • Blog...

    Narghh!

    By Blogger TommyDB, at 16/5/05 12:39  

Post a Comment

<< Home